Sunday, September 21, 2008

EASY MONEY!!



It hapenned last Thursday, I came to city and I met there a highschool friend. We decided to go to a computer shop to paly our favorite game Counter Strike. After we played, he asked me if I play Cabal Online. I said yes and he opened his account with a character level 150. Suddenly, a guy looked and went near of us. The guy asked if my friend is willing to sell his account. They talked at least 10 minutes and my friend agree at a price of 5000 pesos. I said, "Wow! at price of 5000 pesos?". I smiled at him and asked, "How much did you spent for that account?" He also smiled and said, "at amount of 2000 pesos." We left the computer shop and walked. While we are walking, one thing comes on my mind."If all the people were being influenced by computer games, maybe there will have no people lived in a sad and poor life. Hahahaha.

5 comments:

chiz said...

Nose Bleed!!!!!!!!!!!
Next tym be yourself hindi ikw yan...alam q d ka marunong mag-inglish........ha,ha,ha..........
but nice work keep it up...have a nice day...sey chiz.........

BaTanG-GenYo said...

Bradz! Nakz naman.. English ah..
Ah ganun pala ang nangyari..
Sige pagpatuloy mo Bradz!

JumZ ;D

kenneth said...

Adik sa Cabal!!!

Hndi tinitigilan hngagat mbaba pa ang lvl..

"dEe_eM" said...

ui!! ganda ng character mo!!! hehehe!! kip it up!! hehehe
yngatzzzz!!! tol!!
kya nten yan lhat

Kim Ye-jun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.