Saturday, September 20, 2008

BANANA SPLIT!!


This morning, i woke up early because I have to make my project. So I decided to go to my aunty's house
to use thier computer. At the house, my brother was cooking friend banana. I went to the kitchen fast and BLOG!! I fell o the floor because of the banana peeling on the floor. My butt bounces 2 times.... Hahaha..... That's terrible!..... My brother laugh and laugh and laugh....I sat near the table and drank a glass of water..My brother still laugh and laugh...Suddenly my little cousin went to kitchen to have some fried banana..My brother didn't notice that another banana peeling dropped on the floor because of my cousin..And in a count of 1, 2, 3, another BLOG!!.. My brother also fell on the floor...Hahaha.. Now it's my time to laugh... Hahahaha.... Eventhough my butt is still aching, I can't stop laughing... But think of it?? Just a little thing can do that embarrasing and terrible thing?? Haha.. Now I can say that all the things here on Earth has it's own strength and weaknesses......The size is not the BASIS......

2 comments:

badeth said...

..bk8 bAnana split??
..hEhE.. ang sAya ah..!!!

chiz said...

ha,ha,ha..how touching naman ng story mo..may moral values din naman eih.....