Saturday, September 20, 2008

My DOGGY is like a MONKEY!!

Famous health phrase: "An apple a day keep the doctors away". True, but is an understatement if my dog is made to choose..Hahaha.... Why? Because banana is it's favorite... Banana 3x a day keeps my dog happy and healthy.. I remember last friday, my mother give a food to my dog, it ate only the banana...But I wonder why it is so healthy eventhough it ate only the banana...The day passed and I was surprised because my dog was on chico tree...Weird but funny..Hahahaha... Even if it was on the low part of the tree, it is still a tree....One thing comes on my mind, maybe my dog changed it's soul and transferred into a monkey soul with it's dog appearance... Hahahaha.. Or maybe it is the effect of the banana.. But it is funny to think that there's a dog whose favorite is banana and take a note, climbing on a tree.... Hahahaaha... Good day!

Just a few tips:
Did you know that banana has four times the protein, three times the phosphorus, five times the vitamin A and iron, and twice the other vitamins and minerals to an apple??? Well it's true!!! Just think of it...

2 comments:

badeth said...

..wAhahah..
..gAnUn??
..kUh ksArAp nUn..!!
..bf k jAn!!!
..dOnt wOry p2kila2 q gAd xAu..

"dEe_eM" said...

D yang iung aso na nga!!! ang akin ibon!! hhahaha